SEO ManchesterWe work with companies across Greater Manchester who are ranking for highly competitive search terms
Please take a look at our Greater Manchester SEO Services below:
What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and why do I need it?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation and refers to the optimisation of your website to improve your position in organic search engine result pages (aka SERPs).
Without SEO, search engines may not rank your website particularly highly in search results, so it is an extremely important factor to consider when building a new website. Less than 10% of people searching using Google will go to page 2 and there is an exponential decrease in click throughs as you move down the listings on page 1.
Search engines like Google and Bing rate your website based on the following criteria:
- Relevance of your website pages to people’s searches (aka Keyword Relevance)
- How trustworthy your site is (aka your Trust Rank)
- How many other trustworthy websites are linked to your website (aka Back Links)
- How fast your website loads (based on a number of factors)
- Adaptability for Mobile Devices (aka Mobile Friendly website)
- The User Experience (aka UX based on analysis of traffic to your site
- Off-page reasons are more complicated to fix including code optimisation, hosting speed and content delivery networks
We have significant SEO experience and have helped Greater Manchester based clients’ websites go from fifth page to the top of the first page of google within a matter of weeks, resulting in an influx of traffic to their website and consequent increased business.
Although we can never guarantee your site will have the same results, we will make sure you understand what we are doing to justify your investment in our services.